Went to KDU college for test class.
1.Mass com: Creative writing skills (2.00-3.00pm)
2.Law : Public law (3.00-5.00pm)
Creative Writing Skills
1. Put a man on a tree
2. Throw stones at him
3. Get him down
These was what i learned.The actual meaning is:
1. The setting,create problem
2. The obstacles
3. The solution
I used to love writing stories, but not now anymore.I changed.
Mass com is not a professional course.
Public Law
We joined the real law class for law,about 50+ of them.The Indian female law lecturer was good.
Got to know Nicole who sits besides me.
Nicole
Age : 20
Semester : 1
Character: Friendly,good looking, kind.
There were lots of vocab for me.
I believe that the main challenge for me to study law will be the vocab.
Yes, if one's language is good, it'll be no problem AT ALL.. i really think so..
I found that i can grasp the idea & the application of the law.
And most of all, the memorization.Will it be a problem if one truly
understand the law & manage to apply it into conditions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment